About Bermuda Pools
Bermuda Pools a family owned business based in Dora Creek NSW. We have over 20 years experience in the pool industry. Our aim is provide quality pools & equipment at affordable prices. We achieve this goal by building long term relationships with both our suppliers and customers.
Bermuda Pools Products
Bermuda Pools can supply all of your pool needs from swimming pools to accessories and we are more than happy to give you advise on any aspect of pool ownership call today
Why Buy from Bermuda Pools ?
- We provide premium quality swimming pools at a realistic price
- Our pools are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and colours to fit your space, lifestyle and desires.
- We provide important safety features in every pool including a non-slip finish to the floor, steps and swim out.
- Some of our designs feature full length safety ledges and handrails.
- Fibreglass is the lightest pool construction material available and provides a lower compaction rate - ideal for most soil conditions.
- We use superior quality resins and gel coats in every pool to give you security, strength, durability and serviceability.
- Harvest Pools are made to exceed Australian standards.
- Our confidence in the quality of our pools is reinforced by our 25 year structural warranty.
- Harvest Pools is fully Australian owned with its manufacturing plant based in the Hunter Valley.
Fibreglass Pool Manufacturing Process
1. Mould Preparation
Prior to production, the pool mould is cleaned to maintain Harvest Pools' premium product standard.
2. Gel Coat Application
In the first stage of manufacture, layers of gel coat are applied to the mould. After curing time and a quality control inspection, it moves to the next process.
3. Vinyl Ester Application
The Vinyl Ester layer is applied after the gel coat layer to give the pool shell it's waterproof protection. The amount of Vinyl Ester is precisely applied to ensure it meets Harvest Pools' quality standards. Curing time is also allowed after this layer.
4. Fibreglass Re-Lamination
Once the Vinyl Ester has had time to cure, the fibreglass re-lamination process begins with the application of a structural fibreglass layer.
The next stage is the reinforcement with the application of Balsa strengthening strips.
Hooks for lifting the pool shell and ties for pool coping construction are now added.
A final reinforcement fibreglass layer is applied, which completes the manufacturing process at Harvest Pools.